Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Romans Ch 16 - Watch Out!

This chapter finishes up with Paul sending his greetings to all of those he knows and loves. Wow, to be in that list...

V 17 & 18 - "I urge you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause division and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the teaching you have learned. Keep away from them. For such people are not serving our Lord Christ, but their own appetites. By smooth talk and flattery they deceive the minds of naive people." I am sure we have all experienced such people in our church, and it is very sad. They seem so true and genuine at first, but then things seem to become a little strange. I pray we would quickly recognize those people, but most of all never become that person described here ourselves.

I pray you have learned as much from Paul in Romans as I have. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment